Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Masterpiece

This game, is not only addictive but fun as well. I saw it on the home page for some time now and didn't want to try it at first, but when I started playing I was hooked. It is a little rough starting out but so is every game. Once you have all the upgrades, you can send the turtle flying into space easily. And on the subject of the turtle, on your first try you just think that he doesn't want to do this, but when you see him get back up and buy explosives to blow himself higher than before you're like "WTF!?". All and all this is a great game, one of Newgrounds' best. I recommend it for anyone on Newgrounds.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Very Dificult

Don't get me wrong it is a great game, and I loved how it was themed Newgrounds but the it is very hard. (I haven't even beaten it yet but I'll keep trying until next century.) Overall it is fun, addictive, and hard. It is one of those games that Newgrounds will keep trying to beat until you make a batter game. (Preferably not harder!)

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Addictive

It is a very addictive game that is fun to boot! It was a bit too short for my tastes but it was still very good. I thought it would be hard at first and it was but I got used to the controls (mouse mode) and blasted away. The achievements were a little confusing but I got them all. 5/5